Finished automation of a process to upload samples from multiple trackers.
Hope You can add it to Your systems and daily jobs.
History, requirements and installation – see here
Link to get – YAPS.py
don’t forget to remove _.txt )
1. Added check of sample, if it already present on VirusTotal database. If so – just data dumped to log
2. If sample not present – it uploaded to VirusTotal.
3. All info about samples: Is sample new, SHA256 hash, detect ratio and URL to review – dumped to vtlog.txt at same dir
4. Comments added – in case You need to comment samples. by default enabled on already detected samples. Edit comment variable if needed. Currently there is a problem to comment just submitted file – will be solved.
5. All this within ToS of VirusTotal and thx to them for good tool 🙂
Hope it useful not to me 🙂